January 27, 2009

Less than a month away...

Well... yesterday made me realize that there was a month away from Mia's birthday. That means I have a month to plan Mia's birthday. Boys oh boys... So I got my butt in gear and finished her invitation, and got them printed. Hopefully I can get them mailed out pronto. Also on my to do list today was to pick up some things for my friends birthday, it's not much but I wanted to get a little something. Now I need to hustle and make what I need to make to get it mailed out. Paul also came home at lunch time today with the same flu Mia and I had 2 weeks ago. Poor guy. AND Mia and I got to have a play date with Anja and Ellen...

I got some cute pics at our playdate...I also have a pic of the invite. Then I'm off to keep tackling my to do list. Tomorrow is another work morning, so very few hours for me these days. :) Have a great hump day tomorrow!!!!

Mia's Birthday Invite:



And here are some candids from earlier today:

Anja and Mia...


Anja...


Mia being a "big" girl...

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

those 2 are the sweetest!!!! Anja looks just like her mommy.

those teeth - wow she is really cutting them.....poor you.

The invites are the sweetest. Great job!