November 17, 2008

To be or not to be...

So...I received some sad news today. My LSS will be shutting it's doors. It will be so sad to see it go...mostly because of the people. I'll miss the crops. I will miss the supplies...having a friendly face to buy my supplies from. I'll miss the online board...the chatting... the amazing talent and inspiration from others. As I fully understand the reasoning of it all...it makes it even more difficult to even be angry or upset. Which I guess is a very good thing.

So...instead of crying myself to sleep tonight, I'm looking into a few options that I've been pondering for some time now. The debate is to be, or not to be an independent scrapbooking consultant... I've toyed with this idea for over a year now. I love the idea of getting together with friends to do what we love...I love getting supplies and I love seeing others with supplies they love. :) So... hopefully in a few weeks I'll have some more news for you.

I also have a little suprise for you... It should be ready in a few days... so just stay tuned. :) But it's pretty cool...and I'm going to try and make it a regular.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

It is sad about the store - hopefully the site will live on! I totally think you should become a rep! How fun would that be.