January 21, 2009

Nice day, nice night, nighty night.

Well, I returned to work for the morning again today. Shhhhh... GUESS WHAT? I really enjoyed it! Don't want to say that too loud in case people actually hear me. The morning didn't start off the greatest though... First we were running late. I finally get Mia to the sitters and realize we forgot her playpen at home. Luckily Paul can drop it off on his way by. Then I pull out of their subdivision and traffic is backed up... I was at a full stop for an hour. There was an accident up ahead. I was about an hour late for work. Pretty bad when I'm working 1/2 a day per week and I show up an hour late! lol. Anyways... I get there and the morning flies by. I got to play (test) some software and really enjoyed being back in that familiar world. It was like getting back in touch with 'the old' Kim... Anyways... I had a really nice morning. Then I went for a foot massage. (ahhh)... Went to pick up my Pumpkin Pie (Mia) - this has somehow become her nickname... Turns out she didn't sleep all morning, why? Because we FORGOT Bunny Bear. Ugh... bad parents. We deserve time outs. So, I drive home and bring her in, take her snow suit off, and during that WHOLE time she does not wake up. Ouch... sleepy baby. So she goes in her crib. I find a couple of AMAZING scrapbook blogs. I drool. Then Mia wakes up, Paul comes home, we go get dinner, come back home put baby to bed and that's that. Not sure what it was about today, but today was a good day. You know...I think I'm just living off of the energy I absorbed from the innauguration yesterday. So inspiring... so positive...

There was a post on the s'book board I belong to (skrapnchat.com) to post your favorite pictures of 2008... made me dig through my pics and choose my faves. I found it really fun and thought I'd end this post with my all time fave pics of 2008... Night night....













No comments: