January 26, 2009

11 months...

11 months ago today my sweet baby girl was born. 11 months ago today was the first time I met my precious baby. 11 months ago today my world completely changed (for the better of course). 11 months ago today began my happy ever after.

I can't believe Mia is 11 months old. That means next month she will be 1 year old. I get teary eyed just thinking about that. WOW. My daughter will be 1!!!

The poor thing is teething something horrible. There's two teeth trying to come out and it's like they're stuck or something. I wish there was something I could do to help.

Time to go rest and relax... and ponder the last 11 months!

2 comments:

Princess Pea said...

Time just flies with a little one. It's ridiculous! Are you having a big party? I know I will be for O's 1!

Kim said...

Yeah... I'm considering have 2, a family one and then one with baby friends. You and Owen could come! We'll see...