November 25, 2008

Tree Dilemna...

So... Yesterday I was ON FIRE. I cleaned the storage room, the storage area under our steps, I took out most of our Christmas decorations and put them up last night, all in an attempt to cheer myself up. I've been in the dumps lately...but I'm beginning to think it's related to the fact that I will be going back to work very soon. Instead of fall into a deep scary place I'm working on finding positive...and I LOVE Christmas...so I don't care if it's 'too early' to decorate. By golly I'm decorating and I'm going to enjoy my house for the FULL month of December. :) Heck...Christmas is 1 month from today...so I want to enjoy every minute. So from now on...Christmas music 24/7, Christmas lights, Christmas socks...the whole shebang!

Now...the only think that's left, well I guess there are a few. I have yet to get my shopping done. I'm not too concerned with that though, we seem to be in good shape. Mia has more than enough, so it's best that we stay OUT of the malls for our bank accounts sake. lol. I'd like to get some baking done. I LOVE Christmas baking. I was thinking of doing 12 things and doing a 12 days before Christmas for Paul to bring into work. They're like Vulchers there. So I thought they'd appreciate that. It is an expense, but I LOVE baking. We'll see I guess. We need to get our outdoor lights up. We'll do that this Saturday AND we need to get our tree up. This is where our dilemna is... we don't know where the heck to put it. I've rearranged the living room about 12 times now... Given that there's hardly anything left in the living room due to baby proofing, you'd think this would be easy. Not so much! I think it might be trial and error, but with a large Christmas tree...that's not easy! I guess I'll just have to keep at it...somethings got to work eventually...

Time to go soak in some more of that Christmas cheer. :)

No comments: