November 13, 2008

Energizer Bunny

Well...Mia I think, has officially outlasted the energizer bunny. Seriously that kid never stops. We're having a blast but boys oh boys I'm pooped by the end of the day. Paul was excited for her to start walking. I'm concerned about that. I don't know if I can keep up. That said, it might be a good weightloss program. lol.

So...reason for posting is my project for this weeks challenge. I'm quite pleased with it. Lately my creativity has been very last minute. This one was made in seriously about 2 hours Wednesday morning, during morning naptime. I'm pleased given how it just 'happened'... here's the pic:





Off to watch Greys anatomy... I should really post more soon. Will do that in the next few days. Making mental note.. CHECK...

Nighty night.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

soooo - how did you make that? It's awesome

Kim said...

A few people have asked now... I need to make a second so I will take 'how to' pictures.

chloe said...

These projects are just fabulous!! I am loving that butterfly!!