November 21, 2008

Got Tooth?

FINALLY I am thrilled to say that tooth #3 has broken skin and is finally out for full time viewing. I'm really hoping that this will help with Mia's crankyness. The poor thing...I can't be upset with her but she wouldn't eat, she wouldn't sleep...I was beginning to lose my mind.

I'm thinking I need to get a good photoshoot in, I just don't know how these days. She won't sit still...I considered duct taping her to the floor, but then again that might not go over well with child services. We'll see.

Oh...and today is Friday...I love Fridays...cause that means that at 5:30, when Paul walks through the front door, I'm not alone...I've got him for the whole weekend. What's funny is that by Sunday I look forward to Monday...to having Mia all to myself. Funny how it works hunh?

And finally... the contest I've been participating in came to an end on Wednesday...results will be posted tonight. I was in 4th place as of last week. The top 3 receive prizes and the top 10 receive gift certificates to the online store. (btw it's: www.justcr8.com ) There were some AMAZING layouts this week. I'm trying not to think about it...I dreampt I got 7th place, which I would be thrilled with. To be top ten would be nice. I guess I'll have to wait and see and just not think about it... I'm pretty sure there's an obvious winner. She's really ahead in points so I'm thinking she's got it in the bag. lol. Anyways...Here's my entry....



A couple of close ups:



Have a great weekend!!! Chow for now.

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Yeah on the tooth and yeah I hope you win! Have a great weekend!