January 12, 2009

Countdown to D day...

So the time is quickly approaching... in fact I'm planning a part time return and was thinking of starting this Wednesday. Just need to work that out with a few people. I know this won't be easy...but ya gotta do what ya gotta do...

On another note... I'm working really hard at planning/cleaning our downstairs playroom/craft room... I have so many great ideas...but I just need the time to actually start getting everything organized. In fact as soon as I'm done this I'm going to run downstairs for an hour or so. I got so many wonderful tips online for storage ideas. I just can't wait to get the room in tip top shape.

We went to a friends this past weekend for a potluck. What a great time we had... we brought Mia and put her to sleep in their guest room and she actually did ok. We had some great food, conversation, some drinks and a game of Taboo... It was the first time where I completely lost track of time. WE got home at 2:30am... We're rebels. Lol. I got to bake a cake for the dinner too...that was so exciting...I forgot to take a picture beforehand though, so thankfully Ellen took a pic for me... Here it is:



SURPRISE....check out the insides... (pics a little blurry)



Off to go clean clean clean. I think this is the first time I've been excited about CLEANING. :) Chow for now.

No comments: