January 7, 2009

Out of commission...

Just when you think you have everything figured out...you get thrown a curve ball. First off...I was sure my cold was getting better, so why do I feel WAY worse today? Then, I was sure Mia was showing cold symptoms because she was teething...but why does she really not seem well, is clingy, rosy cheeks and nose, sniffles and sleeps ALL the time??? Looks like she's going to get pumped with tylenol. I do think she's teething, but normally she doesn't sleep when she's cutting a tooth...this time she's different. I think that she is getting the bug. Not good. Especially when I feel like I've been run over by the plow. Ugh....

Here's a pic of my super smart baby, reading already...



Happy Hump day!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

beautiful photo of her! hope you are feeling better