November 9, 2008

Busy as a bee...

That's me! Things have been none stop. The next few months are just going to fly by. :( I'm making sure I enjoy every single day though.

Mia's getting bigger by the minute. She's crawling EVERYwhere. Especially for things that she shouldn't be after. I'm lovin' it though. She's really become her own person.

I've been keeping busy with my cake classes too. I'm not in part two. We're working with Royal icing. In fact, I did cupcakes for someones baby shower...they turned out pretty nice! Here's a pic:


My brother also just got his truck and transport mechanics license. So we had him over at the house for supper and I baked him a congrats cake... Chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and a rolo's in the center and on top. Mmmmmmmmm. Here's a pic of that cake:



Anyhoo... I've been scrapping lot's lately too... Oh...and I'm doing this contest at justcr8te.com and last week I 'won' first place. Overall I'm in the top 10, but I was quite pleased with the outcome for this week. I'm quite nervous for this weeks challenge. I'll keep you posted with how it turns out. Here's the layout that got me top nod this week:



Alrighty...that pretty much somes up the last week or so. Now time to go relax and enjoy my Sunday night. Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

The LO is as yummy as those cakes and cupcakes! Now I "need" chocolate, thanks.