January 13, 2009

I need a carpenter...

Funny how I'm sure we have all of the equipment but between the two of us, I don't think we could manage to build a bookcase. lol. I'm sure we could if we really tried, but we don't have the time or money to waste on something that "could" topple over on the baby!!!! So...I'm on the hunt for a carpenter. I posted an add on kijiji...a few promising responses. A few completely out of their mind... Here's what I'm looking for... (my talents are drawing scale drawings like this in MS paint...lol)



I've been quoted from $350 to $600 for this and I want it made out of MDF... Looks like I might be going modular. :( I just thought it would be nice to have something be built for my space, instead of making something fit, ya know?

So tomorrow marks the end of my fulltime maternity leave. I just go to work for the morning...just to get in the swing of things. Not something I'm looking forward to. Well not entirely...I have found some positive in knowing that I'll be back to a schedule...back to a regular routine...and back to getting at least 1 hour a day just to me (my lunch) that is, if my work will allow it. Tomorrow will also be Mia's first day at daycare... wow. Good luck Denise... I so hope it goes well. I consider Mia to be a great baby...but add 4 toddlers on top of that...who knows.

Oh... and today was a big day for me. I've been noticing these grey hairs more and more...they're making me mad. So today I did something. Today, I dyed my hair... Just bought the kit from shoppers...the color is pretty much my normal hair color, minus the grey. Ahhh. Much better. Now to get a cut, eyebrows waxed, chin electrolysis and lose 20+lbs and I'll be a whole new woman.

Anyways... off to do a bit of surfing... have a great week...

No comments: