January 6, 2009

Hip hip...HURRAY...

So...as sad as it was to see Compu Pro scrapbooking come to an end, I'm thrilled to see skrapnchat come to life! A new place to hang out, to be inspired and to scrap and chat with new and old friends!!!!!

Last night we went to the gym and signed the paper work for our memberships. I'm still a little stuffed up so I'm going to start tomorrow. I'm so excited. I'm going to start slow with maybe 45 minutes of cardio and we'll see from there. It's going to get tough once I go back to work... cause that will mean that one of us will have to go in the am and then one of us will have to go in the evening. That kind of sucks...but hey...we'll make it work. I wish they had childcare in the evenings. :( I thought about getting a babysitter, maybe even for just two nights a week...so that Paul and I could go together. I don't know how much they charge though. For someone to come and just sit on my couch for 1.5 hours, while we're at the gym and Mia is sleeping...I'll have to think about that. Maybe we could go together one night a week. Make it our night.

Ok...so I'm SO excited about this project I've been thinking about for a while but finally completed yesterday. I have this canvas that's I think 1.5 feet by 2 feet...I cut out squares from CS and PP and modge podged them onto the canvas. I'm trying to get some wall art for downstairs in our family room. Anyways... I'm thrilled with how it turned out. Now I just need to do another one. :) Check it out....

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Kim, that canvas is stunning!!!! And I'm so happy about skrapnchat too!

canadacole said...

That's modge podge? I thought you had taken up quilting! It looks wonderful!