January 16, 2009

My life with Gym, Harry, Mia and Paul....

Let's start with gym... as I've mentioned before we were given a very kind gift of a gym membership. I then fell sick and hadn't been able to go yet until yesterday. So I'm back on schedule with my 'running' program. 2 days in row this time. I'll go back next week. My goal is to get myself to run up to 10km. Not concerned on time...I just want to run 10km. Then I hope to participate in the Fredericton Marathon on Mother's day. I'll run the 10K.... So hopefully going back to work won't put a kink into my gym time. My goal is to get up at 6am... ha ha. We'll see about that.

Then let's move on to Harry. I did a Harry Potter cake for Denise's daughter Mya... Denise is the lady who will be watching Mia when I go back to work. Awesome lady...awesome family really. The cake turned out "ok"... Paul was quite impressed... I had a few issues with a few elements but of course I am my own worst critic. Here's a pic of the cake:



Then let's go to Mia... I think in a day or two another tooth is going to pop out. She's had one heck of a week. Daycare Wednesday am...playcare two days in a row while I've been at the gym. Playdate with Anja and Ellie... (Ellen and Carrie too I guess) Now add to that a tooth, and a switch to sippy cups, no more formula and mostly big people food. I've got the best baby in the world cause through all of this, she hardly fusses and is always in good spirits, with everyone. The best girl ever.

Paul... I don't have anything really to say except that I'm happy it's the weekend and we get to spend time together. I feel like through the week it's just go go go and we hardly spend any time together. Between dishes, and shoveling the driveway and running errands...then I go to bed earlier than he does so we see each other for only a few minutes every day. So I like Fridays...cause that means I get to spend time with him...

Anyhoo... off to enjoy my Friday night. Hope you enjoy yours!

No comments: