January 5, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy...

All kinds of great news... first off, I can't say how, why, or who... but today Paul and I received 1 year gym memberships as a very generous gift. I'm so excited. That will certainly help with my 2009 goals.

Secondly, our great friends from MA just confirmed our vacation for the first week of August at a resort in NH!!! TAX FREE SHOPPING here we come. The place is massive, three levels, with a full kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, loft area, grill on the patio... We're going to vacation in style. It'll be so perfect with the girls. I can't hardly wait. Not that I want to count down the year...but August can't come fast enough!!! I love having things to look forward to.

As for regular stuff... I got some groceries done this morning, had a visit with the doc, have spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker and am just chillaxin on the couch while Mia naps. My cold is still in my head so I'm trying not to overdo it but I'm in really great spirits. I have 2 scrap projects I want to tackle and I'd love to get a few pages done... hopefully in the next few days we can put a move on those. :) Hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in NH? You are going to love it. The whole state is awesome! But then, I am a little biased.

Kim said...

North Conway... I've never been. Every year we just drive through and every year I say I wanna stop so this time we're going for a full week. I'm so excited! Why are you biased?? Are you from the area?

Anonymous said...

Ahh ... the White Mountains! It's so great up there. I spent almost every summer of my life in the Mountains until I was about 12 ... my dad's family is originally from Newfoundland, but moved to NH in the late 60's. I have a ton of fam down there, mainly in Dover, Rochester and New Durham. You are going to love it!

Hollee said...

That's awsome news!! Looks like 2009 is already you're friend :)