January 2, 2009

Happy New Year...

These last 2 weeks have been such whirlwinds! We travel to all ends of this province visiting with family and thankfully, we had very safe trips with an AMAZING daughter. Most of our extended family only gets to see her every few months and she's only 10 months old... but smiles for *almost* everyone. So proud of her. Speaking of Mia, she has grown up SO much in last few weeks. It's so much fun because she's really become my little buddy. Calls out for "Mom" all the time and crawls around looking for me. Love her to pieces!!!! Unfortunately, a few days ago Paul came down with a cold, and Mia and I came down with it today. There's nothing more pitiful than a sick baby. That said, she's drooling buckets again, so I'm wondering if she doesn't really have a cold and is just cutting a tooth. I guess time will tell.

I thought I would share my "surprise" Santa gift under the tree...




I just can't wait to use it. It's been calling my name since boxing day when I took it out of the box. :)

I have other Christmas pictures that I'll be sure to load in a few days.

I just wanted to be sure to wish you and yours a very Happy New Year. May it be filled with health, happiness and lot's of love!

No comments: