December 29, 2008

Happy Christmas...

Wow...it's been 10 days since I last posted. A full 10 days it has been too!!! My computer time has been few and far between, given that I had family visiting and a little munchkin who just doesn't stop anymore.

Our Christmas was awesome. Santa brought me a new mixer...which really excites me. I got quite a few new cake supplies that I'm itching to try out. I also got some great scrapbook supplies, so hopefully in the next little bit I'll get to try them out.

On a 'sad' note, I'll be heading back to work shortly. :( I'm going to try and go an afternoon a week or something like that. I have a limit on how many hours I can work and still be able to claim EI, just need to figure that out then I'll be good. I need to get Mia used to her daycare lady too. It's going to be tough though.

Anyhoo onto happier topics, Mia LOVES all of her presents. It's so cute. Christmas morning Santa left his presents unwrapped in front of the tree and she crawled right to them and started playing right away. She did exactly what we hoped she would do. It was sweet.

Time to go...Mia's in bed, Paul's on the phone and Mom and Dad's Wii is sitting all by itself. Time to go have a game of golf, baseball and maybe bowl a bit.

Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Hollee said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Hope your New Year is even better :) Time sure does fly though - doesn't it!