November 26, 2008

...Happy Ending

I spent the day with little miss cranky pants. In fact I got a picture of her 'attitude' today...



I also got a SUPER cute pic



I know...impossible to think that cute, precious, little face could have been anything but adorable, BUT, it's true. Today I was ready to call it quits. I almost called my work to see if I could go back early. I love her to pieces...but today she just knew how to push my buttons and she was so whiny. That's what bothered me the most. I kept taking deep breaths and told myself it could be her tooth/teeth coming in (the one that came out a few days ago is playing hide and seek, cause it went back in, so hopefully it'll be out for good soon.)

Anyways...tonight I had cake class. I was dreading going, but I knew how badly I needed to get out and have some 'me' time. OMG. I had the best night. It was so nice to be out and doing something for me, without a baby to watch or worry about. I just got to sit there and decorate a cake. Ahhhhhh it was heaven. It really was. To top it off, I'm SO proud of my cake. I LOVE it. Here are some pics:





It turned out so well. Paul was really impressed too. I really feel rejuvenated. So now I think I'll get to bed early and tomorrow will be a new day. Funny how just a few hours can make SUCH a difference. I'm so happy that my day had such a happy ending. Now I can go to bed and look forward to tomorrow. Nighty night.

No comments: