November 2, 2008

A croppin' I did go...

So. Saturday was my first full day out since Mia was born. Out without Mia I should say. I went scrappin' at CompuPro's Birthday crop for a whole 12 hours. I did cheat a little, Paul brought Mia by twice. :) All that said I had a great day. Mom was with me, and we were long overdue for a croppin' day. We really had a great time and I got 6 whole layouts done. I guess that averages 1 every 2 hours...but really I didn't get anything done until after 12...and take into account that we left for supper and shopping (at Nic's store) I figure that's pretty good. Here are my completed layouts...



Also...big news on the home front...
1. Mia started eating cheerios today. :)
2. Mia had her first "big girl" bath, no more baby tub for her.
3. Mia officially crawled, from one side of her playmat to the other. Actually...we caught it on video. I have it uploaded on our family blog... (well Mia blog) here:
Flogeras Family Blog

Off to watch the food challenge...hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: