November 22, 2008

Christmas Ornament (2) & Snowman

Now this one is SUPER DUPER simple. Would be fun to do with kids.

What you need...

4 strips of .5 x 12 PP (My example is .5 x 10...so really it's whatever you want) - oh and I would recommend double sided PP.

2 medium sized brads (Not the huge heidi swapp ones, but not the small 'regular' ones...then again it depends on the size of your whole puncher.)

1 hole puncher

Now... punch holes at the top and bottoms of each strip and then in the center.

Using 1 brad, lay the strips on top of one another, and then place the brad through the center hole, and now 'fan out' your strips.

Carefully bring up each strip to meet together and align all remaining holes. Fasten with the second brad.

TADA...






Imagine 'hanging' something on the inside...maybe a photo of someone, a star, another smaller version of this ornament, use your imagination!

After I posted this technique at today's Crop on CompuproScrapbooking.com someone suggested making a snowman with one ball on top of the other. I thought this was BRILLIANT...so I gave it a shot...here's my little man. I love him!



** I did not 'invent' any of these ideas...most of them are inspired by projects I've seen various places online. I am simply sharing how I made my version of these projects.

No comments: