October 27, 2008

baby #2???

Well...another month has come and gone in the life of Mia... She turned 8 months old yesterday. It's the first time I said to Paul that I'm ready for baby #2... My baby isn't a baby anymore. It's so sad how fast it goes. She's almost crawling these days. She gets up on all fours and sways front to back...sometime she even backs up, but she hasn't mastered going forward yet. She starts moving forward and her legs give out on her. It won't be long now though. We do know that once she stops moving she'll be into everything. That's what gets her going now. If she sees something (not hers) that she really wants. Looks like we'll be baby proofing pretty soon!!!

I've been scrapbooking a little these days...not as much as I had been. I need to clean my area. It's just ridiculous how messy it is. I need to get some page kits done for this weekend too. I'm not too sure if that is going to happen though. (the page kits) I might just make my Christmas cards. We'll see.

I have cake class tonight. In fact it's our final week for Course 1. I baked my cake Saturday night, iced it yesterday so it's all ready for class tonight. It looks SO yummy. I'm dying to have a piece. LOL.

I don't really have much else to say. We had a low key weekend...If anything I'm just overwhelmingly emotional over Mia turning 8 months...so before I start crying again I'm off to distract myself. :)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

You should scrap how your feeling right now - it's important! And don't worry, she has lots of firsts still to go