October 21, 2008

Day by day

So, slowly but surely everyone is getting better, but boy did we have a rough weekend. Mia is still quite stuffed up, Paul still seems to be in full cold mode, while I seem to be healing rather well. A few sniffles but not a whole lot more.

I went to cake class last night. I've been doing cake class for 3 weeks now at our local Michaels. Here's the cake I made... I think it's pretty good given it's the SECOND cake I've decorated:



Next week will be the final class for course 1 then we'll start with course #2. I'm planning on taking course #3 which is tiered cakes, then course #4 which is fondant icing. I'm so looking forward to them. I'm really enjoying myself.

I don't really have much else to say. Things have been very low key. Mia turns 8 months on Sunday...so I'm making sure I enjoy every moment I have with her. My baby is really growing up!!!!!!!

Have a good one!!!

No comments: