October 16, 2008

A bunch of sickies...

So...we're sick. The whole bunch of us. Paul has a cold...the baby's nose is like a dripping faucet and I've been feeling really nauseous, exhausted really. I'm hoping a good nights sleep will help me feel better.

I have gotten quite a bit of scrapbooking done in the last few weeks. Here are some of my layouts...the photos of them aren't the greatest but if you can believe it, we haven't had enough sun (or I haven't had the time when the sun did come out) to go photograph them outside...



I'm so looking forward to this weekend. It will be our first weekend in 5 weeks where we have NO commitments. Just us. Our schedule. I'm thinking that Sunday, after church, will be a pj/football day. I can't wait for it! Saturday we'll probably go out, guess it will depend on how everyone is feeling.

A bit of good news too. Our second vehicle was sounding like a freaking airplane was taking off every time we started it...sounded really bad. We thought GREAT...anyways, we brought it in to have it looked at and $70 later it's good as new. Isn't that great? I'm so happy, I was thinking it was going to cost a small fortune!

Anyways... I have a few more places to go browse and then it's off to zzzzzzzzzzzzz land. Nighty night.

No comments: