October 9, 2008

Where does the time go...

It's been almost a week since I last posted. I can't believe it. Every once in a while time seems to just speed by and I can't even tell you what I've been up to. It just flew right by me.

We did get some cute fall shots on the weekend...I wish I could have gotten Mia to look at the camera for some of them but all the same I'm pleased with what we got, given that it was just Paul and I shooting or the camera set up on the tripod shooting with the timer.

So here are some of the pics...



As far as eating and 'running'... this week has sucked. I'm not sure what got into me. I've been very disapointed in myself. But today is a new day, and I'm giving it a new start. I still have 50lbs to go....can't quit yet! I guess when you're eating healthy and making better decisions there should never be a quit option...this is a way of life...and when I look at it that way...instead of 'quitting' I like to think that it's inevitable for someone to fall off the band wagon every now and then. But then it's all about jumping back on. I'd rather have a few occasional slip ups then have just a few good days. Ya know?

I have to go do a few things, but I'll come back in a bit to post more... Tootles...

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

I love the pics and I love that you are blogging......keep up the good work......

Oh and on the diet....its a slippery slope but you can do it, just like I can, when I want to :o)