October 1, 2008

Happy October...

Wow...October already. That means I go back to work in 4 months...but lets not think about that... on the brighter side. That means that tomorrow is my wedding anniversary to my wonderful husband... yup 4 years ago we tied the knot... wow. That also means it's my favorite month. I just love October. I love the crisp air in the morning. I love the color on the trees. I love fall days where you put a sweater on and go outside for a nice long walk. I'm so excited to get some pics of Mia in the fall leaves. I have her sweater all picked out and ready to go. :)

Today a friend is coming over with her daughter. She's just shy of 4 months old. I'll be watching her for a bit while my friend goes to the Dentist. We'll see how well that goes over. :) I'm quite certain Mia has another tooth coming in, so she's been a little 'needy'. Hopefully she'll feel better soon.

I finally took some pics of the Christmas cards I made the other day. They're a little non-traditional this year. I like them. I like that they're different. Here are a few pics of them:



Have a great day...time to go feed the baby...Happy first day of my favorite month!

No comments: