October 3, 2008

Quick Hello

I don't really have much to say today. Yesterday was one of those days I'd like to just do over. Ya know when you wake up and from the minute you get out of bed to the minute you go to sleep, not one thing goes right? That was yesterday. There were what seemed like torrential rains outside and this was the day that Mia and I had to run errands and I couldn't find her a coat! I baked a cake for friends who are coming to dinner tonight, only for it to be flatter than a pancake! Paul and I argued almost all evening because the restaurant we were supposed to go to for supper had a 50 minute wait and I just couldn't do it with the baby. Then I just kept telling myself it was all ok cause it was Grey's Anatomy night. NOPE...stupid vice presidential debates! Totally sucked.

Well today is a new day, yesterday was the past so time to move on. I need to clean the house a bit...get supper going so that it can simmer all day (a new spaghetti and meatball recipe - my fingers are crossed that this turns out better than the stupid cake!) I'm also trying to stay warm...the house is FREEZING today. I must have caught a chill yesterday. I'm just hoping it's just me and not the baby too.

Alrighty then...time to go and start my day.

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Yep yesterday was one of those days...I hear you.....I went to bed at 9:30 just to end the day quicker....