October 17, 2008

TGIF

So I'm getting ready for the longest day of my life. We're all sick, Paul still went to work, Mia's in bed right now, sneezing her head off and I'm lying on the couch trying to dig deep to convince myself that I can last until 5, when Paul gets home.

I joined another scrapbook forum last night. They're having a 5 week contest and it sounded like a lot of fun. It's called justcre8.com There are some VERY talented ladies participating. I'm doing it just for the fun of it...I enjoy taking on a challenge every now and then.

Hmmm. Not much else to say. Oh...the whole weightloss/running thing has been somewhat absent the last 2 weeks. I'm still watching what I eat, I've gone for a few walks but in all, I haven't been as dedicated. Once this cold escapes me I'll be right back on track. When you feel so horrible, nothing really motivates you...ya know?

Anyhoo... off to check on the baby...then maybe make myself a nice hot cup of tea. :)

No comments: