October 1, 2008

Go me...

So...as I mentioned on Tuesday. I started running. Well today is Wednesday and Wednesday = running day. UGH. So all day I was trying to convince myself I didn't have to run tonight. I was trying to come up with really good justifiable reasons why I should go. I even prayed for a bit of rain when it started to cloud over. But of course it was a BEAUTIFUL fall evening. So I decided to mention it to Paul, that today was running day. That way I had someone to be accountable to. Again, I tried to convince myself I didn't want to. I even mentioned it to Paul and he said "If you don't want to, then don't do it." That comment alone did it for me. It made me want to do it. It made me feel like he didn't think I could do it. So I went, and I'm happy I went. My goodness it's only 30 minutes of my day. I mean seriously...it's not like I was gone for days. So anyways... day 2 of running. COMPLETE. :) I'm so happy.

On another note. My friend came over this afternoon with her daughter. It's my friends birthday tomorrow and I took some pictures of her daughter that I plan on framing tomorrow and giving to her as a gift. Hopefully she likes it. :) Here are some of the pics I took.



Off to watch ANTM then Private Practice. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Those babies are adorable.

And congratulations on the running! It's really hard to make yourself commit to something like that.