December 19, 2008

Baking, baking, baking....

I am just a baking!

Well I've baked over 500 cookies, over 100 truffles, and 3 cakes in 2 weeks. :) Wow. I'm loving it, Paul isn't, cause he does the dishes. lol. I thought I'd share a few pictures of my cookie factory. I also have a few pics of our mantle. In previous years we always put the gifts under the tree as they got wrapped...this year, with Mia that just wasn't possible. She'd have them all unwrapped, so we put them up by the fireplace.

Picture time...









I'm not sure if I'll be posting again before Christmas. Family starts arriving today so in case I don't come back... From my family to yours, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.... May it be filled with happiness, health and love!!!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

Merry Christmas Kim and OH MY - OH MY! Everything looks amazing! What a great job!