December 11, 2008

"Busy" is my middle name

So...what started out as some fun baking, has turned out into a small business. I sent cookies in with Paul on Tuesday and what do you know. In the next week and a half I'm making close to 500 cookies and a couple of boxes of truffles. I'm also making 3 cakes, finishing up some Christmas presents, cleaning the house and getting my own baking done. Not to mention, 'watching' Mia... Luckily I have the best baby in the world and I'm a pro at maximizing every second I have during nap times.

Today I need to finish my Hannah Montana cake, bake a batch of cookies and I'm trying to get my friends xmas present finished which shouldn't be too difficult. I've decided to make a card pack, using my Cricut. I thought that was a good gift, hopefully she'll like it.

Anyways... I should get going... LOT'S to do... (lot's of pictures to post later.) Chow!

No comments: