September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Memere

We traveled to my parents place this weekend to celebrate my Father's Mother's birthday. She turns 90 tomorrow, September 29th. She looks better than she has in years. She recently moved into a home and it just seemed to open her whole world up. We got to take some pictures with Mia, Mom and Dad and Memere. She's my last surviving grandparent so it makes it really special.

From Memere's Birthday


Mia was on her best behavior. She seemed to cling to me on Saturday though. Then again my cousins girls were in her face like you wouldn't believe (their 2 and 4 and fascinated with babies). It was just a bit too much for Mia so she decided she just wanted to suck her thumb and hang out with Mommy. I'm sure others would have loved to hold her...but as her Mommy, it was nice to be 'wanted'. She put on a show for everyone when she ate her supper. She sucks her thumb after EVERY bite to help her swallow and then she says AHhhhhhh when I'm taking to long to give her her next bite. So cute. I'll have to upload a few pics...for now...I'm heading off to bed.

Chow baby...

No comments: