September 18, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaack.

Wow...I didn't fall off the face of the earth, but my lack of commitment here sure made it seem that way. I had a CRAZY summer...but let's forget about that and move on.

Things are going so well at the home front... Mia is growing up BIG TIME. She's not my tiny little baby anymore. :( But that's ok...because she's the most adorable little friend I've ever had!!!

I've been getting some pretty good shots of her lately. I'm super proud of this shot...


There's just something about it. Makes my heart melt every time I look at it. You'd think she was posing with her jacket collar up and all. She was just sitting on the deck watching the dog run around in the yard.

Now onto some projects I've been working on. I got an AMAZING Design Team kit for August. Daisy Bucket paper, LOVE IT and Making Memories Falalala paper...OMG love it too. I got some pretty good layouts done and I just finished 2 super cute Christmas projects...wanna see??? Voila...


And here's the other....


The gorgeous Christmas papers out there are so getting me into the Christmas spirit...hmmm Fall hasn't even officially started yet, so it might be a little early for that. That said, I have most of my Christmas shopping done for Mia, just the rest of the family to worry about. :) In the meantime I'll enjoy watching the leaves turn colors, I'm hoping to bring Mia apple picking and maybe even to a pumpkin patch, I have yet to find her a Halloween costume for her FIRST Halloween...but I'm sure something will be found.

I guesss that's about all I have to say for one night. Time for bed...Chow.

No comments: