September 29, 2008

6 months till my birthday

I'm officially *My Age* and a half today. :) I love birthdays...so many people seem to dread birthdays when once they become an adult...but not me. I like birthdays. It's your day... In fact, today is my Memere's birthday. Her party was this weekend but today is her BIG day. She's 90 years old. Imagine what she has seen in 90 years...It truly amazes me.

Today has been a VERY busy day. First I picked up Molly from the kennel. Then I came home and made a huge batch of sweet potato baby food and then some pear baby food. Then I fed Mia...got us dressed and then we had Mommy and me. Today was sign language. It was ok. I didn't learn anything new from what I knew already. It does remind me that I really should be doing more signs with her...now's the age. Afterwords we stopped at the Dollar store, where of course I found some great stuff. One of which is a stop watch because I've decided to do an 8 week 'teach yourself how to run' course. I found a really great article online and I will start it soon. Was thinking tonight...but we'll see if the rain holds up. I don't think I want my first night to be running in the rain. :)

Busy days are fun...but here I sit at 4pm and I can't help but wonder what I really did today. :) I have to work on a birthday present for a good friend of mine. So I think I will give that a go tonight. :) Off to feed the baby....

Cheers

No comments: